New member fees for 2023 are as follows:
|Adult Male||£600||Over 29 years old|
|Senior Male||£500||Over 67 years old|
|5 Day Member||£520||Mon-Fri only|
|Adult Female||£520||Over 29 years old|
|Senior Female||£420||Over 67 years old|
|Family membership||£1,000||Two adults and dependents under 18|
|Junior||£360||18 – 29 years old|
|Student Member||£180||Under 25 years old and in full time education|
|Juvenile Member (16-17)||£90||Includes Golf Ireland In full time education membership and insurance|
|Juvenile Member (Under 16)||£40||Includes Golf Ireland membership and insurance|
|Flexi Member||£360||25 tokens with membership. 9 holes weekday is 1 token & 9 holes weekend is 2 tokens. You also get an official Golf Ireland handicap. You can enter weekend competitions and enjoy the bar discount. For full Ts & Cs, click here|
The new member fee excludes Golf Ireland Membership & Insurance except where specified (for Juveniles). These offers will only apply to payment methods of pay-in-full, bi-annual payment or Fairway Credit. A new member must not have been a member of CGC in the last three years. (They are deemed returning members).
Why join Cliftonville Golf Club?
- Convenience – Our course has a fantastic central location in Belfast, less than 2 miles from Belfast City Centre.
- 9-holes – Cliftonville is a challenging 9-hole course, in excellent condition with a great history.
- Value for Money – We are still excellent value for money; both on the course and in the bar
- Welcoming – Everyone will get a warm welcome in a club with a family-feel membership
- Newly refurbished bar, restaurant, pool and snooker tables